Graphic Designer – Federal IT Proposals
Indev has an immediate opportunity for a remote, part-time Graphic Proposal Designer with a background supporting federal IT proposals to assist with our current and upcoming federal pursuits.
In this role, you will be responsible for designing and developing graphics and illustrations for publication in Indev’s proposals to our government customers by leveraging your visual communication skills to meet and exceed customer requirements. Additionally, you will be providing expertise in the development of marketing materials including capabilities statements, white papers, website improvements, etc.
Indev will also consider contract/corp to corp/1099. This position is 100% remote.
Required Qualifications to be Successful in This Role
- 3+ years of experience with graphic design or visual communications projects
- Experience with Adobe Creative Cloud, including Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, and Acrobat Pro
- Experience with formatting data into visually appealing layouts and infographs
- Demonstrated experience in Graphics Design procedures and protocols, as well as SharePoint development and design.
- Use advanced desktop publishing, page layout software to design and develop high quality textual and graphic compositions to communicate intent
- Manage and maintain a consistent look and feel throughout products for government customers
- Prepare illustrations, diagrams, charts, and PowerPoint slides for use in presentations and proposals
- Experience in supporting proposals for federal clients
- Create information graphics (Data Visualization) from complex information that are used for briefings, data reports, and proposals.
- Ensure media production is in accordance with customer policies, structures, and governance.
- Experience with HTML and CSS coding
- Knowledge of WordPress, Joomla, and Microsoft SharePoint is highly preferred
- Experience with data visualization, technical illustration, and infographic project production
- Develop a system for scheduling and tracking requests for graphics/artwork to ensure timely and efficient completion of all work products
- Experience with Microsoft Office
Must be a U.S. Citizen