Candidate will lead Federal capture and sales efforts for Indev, selling Information Technology (IT) related services in the areas of Agile Software Development, Cloud Engineering, DevOps, and Cybersecurity. The candidate will help lead Indev’s growth strategy, have exceptional people skills and have in-depth customer knowledge and relationships with the ability to understand the customer mission and technical challenges needing sustainable solutions.
The candidate will support multiple Indev capture and business development activities across the Federal market. The candidate will have established Federal customer relationships, be known among Industry partners, and have outstanding personnel management and communication skills. The candidate will lead and support account planning, prioritization, pipeline development, key capture activities and innovative technical solution development, competitive pricing, and price to-win.
• 10+ years experience with capture, business and proposal development of Federal IT related work
• IT background with experience dealing with multiple contract types
• Experience with all aspects of capture management, including developing and submitting winning proposals
• A high level of oral and written communication skills in order to communicate effectively with senior managers, colleagues and other stakeholders
• In-depth knowledge of government IT contracting, acquisition trends and customer buying behaviors
• Ability to shape Section L and Section M criteria to maximize scoring
• Excellent negotiation skills
• Strong proposal development expertise with color reviews, developing win themes, discriminators, value propositions and embedding this in the finished proposal product
• Ability to multitask and manage multiple capture actions of small to large IT focused opportunities across multiple customers, multiple capabilities and multiple locations as prime and as a subcontractor.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS TO BE SUCCESSFUL IN THIS ROLE
• Proven full life cycle business development and capture experience in the Federal IT domain
• Domain technical expertise in a relevant technical field such as Agile Software Development, Cloud Engineering, DevOps, and Cybersecurity, in addition to formal management education and experience
• In-depth proven knowledge of Federal customer mission requirements and IT buying habits
• Demonstrate impeccable leadership skills, outstanding business ethics, management rigor, in depth customer knowledge, superior understanding of industry trends and competitive intelligence, expert pricing strategies and the ability to motivate and retain cleared personnel.
• Highly developed oral and written communication and presentation skills with the ability to convey technical and business concepts to various audiences
• Ability to handle complex customer situations and interact with all levels of personnel to provide a quick and effective resolution
• Must be a U.S. Citizen and be able to obtain a U.S. Federal government client badge and be required to pass a government Public Trust background investigation.
A CMMI DEV L3, ISO 9001, ISO 20000, and ISO 27001 certified small business, Indev provides Cloud Enablement, Digital Modernization, Agile Transformation, and Cybersecurity Services to the federal market. Rather than simply implementing IT solutions, we combine it with cutting-edge digital creativity and deep industry knowledge to enable your agency to better achieve your mission objectives and critical national security imperatives. We believe in our clients’ missions and understand the challenges they face in serving the American people. www.indev.com.
Indev encourages you to submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org