Indev is seeking a Director who can work as part of our growing team at the U.S. Department of Homeland Security (DHS) and lead our Data Analytics and Visualization Practice. The ideal candidate should have direct DHS service delivery experience and expertise in capture/business development of data analytics and visualization related services. Candidates should also have experience in Project Management and experience overseeing growth and development of a business unit and its professional staff.
This is a direct hire, full time position. For the right candidate, this position includes an above market salary, signing bonus and benefits. Indev provides a competitive benefits package to include, Medical, Dental, 401k with match, Flexible Spending Account, Paid Time Off, including vacation and holiday pay.
This is a unique opportunity for a polished candidate to launch their career upwards within a fast growing small business that is 100% focused on the Federal market.
YOUR FUTURE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Manage customer delivery efforts across Data Analytics, Visualization, Data Engineering and related accounts
• Lead projects that implement Data Analytics, Visualization, Data Engineering and other related solutions in areas such as:
– Low-code/no-code development for mobile applications
– Flexible and consistent data outputs that enable analytics and reporting
– Streamline processes and integration with data collection that enables real-time or
near real-time reporting.
– Automated data collection that improves data completeness and quality resulting in
robust analytical and reporting capabilities.
– Create transparency into workflow and operations processes
– Create enterprise-wide metrics dashboards
– Explore data repository solutions
– Automate data refresh(es) and transparency efforts
• Develop and manage Indev’s portfolio of data analytics and visualization corporate assets
• Lead capture/business development opportunities related to Data Analytics, Visualization, Data Engineering and related subject areas
• Provide subject matter expertise in Data Analytics, Visualization, Data Engineering and related areas
• Provide mentorship, training, and career development support to Indev’s professionals
• Represent Indev at industry conferences, associations, and events
• Help Indev’s DHS customers to automate data collection, provide process transparency and deliver accessibility of data and streamlined analyses.
• Continuously monitor and evaluate emerging technologies and methodologies to assess opportunities, enhance tools and pivot to new solutions.
• Empower Indev customers with the ability to leverage data visualization utilities to make data driven decisions
• Provide full lifecycle IT Systems Development to build out solutions in cloud-native, on-prem, hybrid, microservices, and/or containerized deployment methods
• Provide license management strategy and support, including trade-off analysis of bring-your-own vs. enterprise
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS TO BE SUCCESSFUL IN THIS ROLE
• 3+ years’ experience in DHS capture/business development
• 6+ years’ experience working in a Data Analytics and Visualization environment, preferably within DHS
• Experience with and be knowledgeable of DHS ICE IT Systems (preferred) and SLM processes
• Experience with Agile development and industry accepted best practices
• Experience in several of the following:
– Mobile application development
– Advanced analytics
– Machine Learning/Artificial Intelligence
– Tableau (Desktop, Server)
– Microsoft (Forms, Power Automate, Power BI)
EDUCATION & CERTIFICATIONS
• Bachelor’s Degree in technical/management fields to include, but not limited to, the following: computer science, engineering, business management, etc.
• Certifications in Data Analytics, Data Management, Data Governance desired
• PMP desired but not required
• Washington D.C. metropolitan area. Telework/Remote supported.
• US Citizenship and Public Trust clearance required. Background check will be performed prior to start of work.
A CMMI DEV L3, ISO 9001, ISO 20000, and ISO 27001 certified small business, Indev provides Cloud Enablement, Digital Modernization, Agile Transformation, and Cybersecurity Services to the federal market. Rather than simply implementing IT solutions, we combine it with cutting-edge digital creativity and deep industry knowledge to enable your agency to better achieve your mission objectives and critical national security imperatives. We believe in our clients’ missions and understand the challenges they face in serving the American people. www.indev.com.
Indev encourages you to submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org