Indev is seeking an accomplished Program Manager (PM) that will bring high-energy to our new Amtrak account. As a primary responsibility for this position you will grow, lead, and manage our Amtrak account, with a focus on facilitating Amtrak mission fulfillment through program management and business development activities. The ideal candidate should have direct Amtrak service delivery experience, existing customer relationships, and expertise in capture/business development activities. Candidates should also have experience overseeing the growth and development of a new team/account and recruiting of professional staff.
The Program Manager (PM) will have overall delivery responsibility of the tasks and activities to include team performance and issue resolution. The PM will factor in all inputs to derive a recommended approach based on factors including prioritization and subject matter expertise, technical and business information, risk management, and industry best practices.
This is a direct hire, full time position. For the right candidate, this position includes an above market salary, signing bonus and benefits. Indev provides a competitive benefits package to include, Medical, Dental, 401k with match, Flexible Spending Account, Paid Time Off, including vacation and holiday pay. This is a unique opportunity for a polished Program Manager to launch their career upwards with a fast-growing small business that is heavily focused on the transportation market.
YOUR FUTURE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Manage and oversee all customer delivery efforts across the Amtrak account, including direct billable support
• Experience working and leading projects with multiple concurrent workstreams/components and customers.
• Experience defining solutions that cross business and technical boundaries.
• Experience monitoring program execution to identify obstacles and deviations from plan and takes corrective action as needed
• Experience conducting continuous risk assessment and management including developing measures to reduce risk in program execution
• Experience with contract management, budgeting, and resource allocation to effectively utilize all resources in an agile environment, including management of personnel
• Experience with working and communicating between IT experts and product owners/executives to assess processes, determine requirements and deliver reports, presentations, and recommendations to a wide range of stakeholders.
• Provide mentorship, training, and career development support to Indev’s professionals
• Represent Indev at Amtrak conferences, associations, and events
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS TO BE SUCCESSFUL IN THIS ROLE
• 8+ years Program Management experience, overseeing 10+ team members across projects
• 2+ experience managing efforts at Amtrak
• 3+ years’ experience in capture/business development activities at Amtrak
• Experience with and be knowledgeable of Amtrak IT Systems, PM frameworks and processes
• Experience in Enterprise Project Management Policy and Standards, Capability Lifecycle Management and Project Lifecycle Management framework and processes
• Bachelor’s Degree in a related academic focus area
• Active PMP certification a plus
• Washington D.C. metropolitan area
• S. Citizen or Green Card Holder
A CMMI DEV L3, ISO 9001, ISO 20000, and ISO 27001 certified small business, Indev provides Cloud Enablement, Digital Modernization, Agile Transformation, and Cybersecurity Services to the federal market. Rather than simply implementing IT solutions, we combine it with cutting-edge digital creativity and deep industry knowledge to enable your agency to better achieve your mission objectives and critical national security imperatives. We believe in our clients’ missions and understand the challenges they face in serving the American people. www.indev.com.
Indev encourages you to submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org