Indev is seeking full time senior Cloud Engineer Subject Matter Experts and senior Cloud Engineer Principals for our US Department of Transportation client. These are direct hire, full time positions. Indev provides a competitive benefits package to include, Medical, Dental, 401k with match, Flexible Spending Account, Paid Time Off, including vacation and holiday pay.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Collaborating with development teams to understand cloud workload solution architecture within agency AWS environment and provide feedback for optimizing solution architecture covering topics of network and AWS service configuration.
• Creating/updating cloud environment configurations to establish/support application workloads, including configuration of AWS accounts using Control Tower, IAM Users and Roles, VPCs, subnets, load balancers, network routes, Transit Gateway, Systems Manager, Config Manager, stack sets, CloudFront, Route53, WAF, and API Gateway
• Building stack sets and cloud formation templates to automate provisioning of resources. Experience with python scripting.
• Supporting and completing requests for operational support to include communicating level of effort and status to cloud leadership team
• Supporting data calls for resources provisioned within the cloud environment and reporting out status of resources.
• Identifying and communicating opportunities for improving agency security posture within cloud environments
• Provides technical, managerial, and administrative direction for problem definition, analysis, requirements development and implementation for complex to extremely complex systems within cloud infrastructure. Troubleshoots cloud performance issues. Analyzes network traffic and provides capacity planning solutions.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS TO BE SUCCESSFUL IN THIS ROLE
• Must have a minimum of 7 years of related experience managing cloud environments, possessing extensive skills and knowledge in Amazon Web Services (AWS), implementation techniques, application data migration techniques and tools for the most efficient solution to meet business needs, including present and future capacity requirements.
• Demonstrated understanding of principals supporting compute, network, and storage, supported by direct, hands-on experience
• Demonstrated understanding of principals configurating and supporting application workloads within AWS, supported by direct, hands-on experience
• Deep understanding of cloud engineering methods, applications, and best practices within AWS, exposure to AWS Well Architected Reviews.
• Direct experience developing solution architectures for cloud native applications with understanding of AWS native services such as API Gateway, Cognito, Fargate, WAF, CloudFront, Route53, gateways, endpoints, and RDS
• Experience with deployment orchestration tools and continuous delivery processes to deploy and manage cloud infrastructure for customers to consume
• Demonstrated proficiency in automating processes with AWS CloudFormation, Packer, PowerShell, or Python, including use of remote APIs
• Experience working with containers and container orchestration systems and hardening practices.
• Experience implementing, managing, and supporting security products to protect workloads in AWS.
• Possess at least 1 Associate or Professional Level certification from a cloud provider or 1 Professional AWS Certification.
• Preferred BS/BA or higher or other related technical or scientific discipline, but not required.
A CMMI DEV L3, ISO 9001, ISO 20000, and ISO 27001 certified small business, Indev provides Cloud Enablement, Digital Modernization, Agile Transformation, and Cybersecurity Services to the federal market. Rather than simply implementing IT solutions, we combine it with cutting-edge digital creativity and deep industry knowledge to enable your agency to better achieve your mission objectives and critical national security imperatives. We believe in our clients’ missions and understand the challenges they face in serving the American people. www.indev.com.
Indev encourages you to submit your resume to email@example.com