Indev is seeking Senior Developers who are a creative thinkers and problem solvers to join our growing team. You will be joining a truly collaborative team that values new ideas.
These are direct hire, full time positions with excellent salary and benefits. Indev provides a competitive benefits package to include, Medical, Dental, 401k with match, Flexible Spending Account, Short/Long Term Disability, Life Insurance, Paid Time Off, including vacation and holiday pay. Indev will also consider contract/corp to corp/1099 if desired.
The position is in Washington, DC (Navy Yard) supporting the U.S. Department of Transportation.
This effort involves providing support to a DOT mode to consolidate and support all operations and maintenance, development, technical documentation, and technical Tier 2 and 3 helpdesk activities. The primary technologies used are .Net, SQLServer, Drupal, Office 365, SharePoint Online, and Atlassian (i.e., Jira, ServiceDesk, Confluence, BitBucket).
The Senior Developer will work closely with Product Managers and Agile Business Analysts to ensure the timely and effective delivery of all requirements using a Scrum/Kanban approach. The Senior Developer will be responsible for implementing new features (enhancements), resolving issues (e.g., defects, security findings), providing mentorship to junior developers, and working as a key member of an integrated Agile development team. Responsibilities will also include working with the client Product Owner, business stakeholders, and other DOT personnel to guide the implementation, including configuration, customization and implementation of applications and 3rd party integrations.
– 10+ years of work experience
– 5+ years of development and implementation experience with the full life-cycle of implementations, including designing the overall application architectures artifacts and data model, code reviewing work of junior developers. Experience designing solutions in sites.5+ years of experience leading teams of developers
– Demonstrated experience managing architecture design and security decisions
– Solid database skills and experience, with excellent query writing skills. SQL Server experience preferred
– Experience with .Net required. Drupal is also preferred
– Experience with test automation tools (e.g., FitNesse, Zephyr) preferred
– Experience with GIS preferred
– Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Science, Math, Management Information Systems, or Related Field
– Note: Master’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Science, Math, Management Information Systems, or Related Field will be considered equivalent to two (2) years of relevant overall work experience.
All qualified candidates MUST be able to obtain a Federal Government clearance at the Public Trust level.
WORK AUTHORIZATION REQUIREMENT
Position open to candidates who hold H1-B Visas, are Permanent Residents, or US Citizens
Indev encourages you to submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org