Indev is seeking a Senior Director who can lead our transportation accounts in the greater Washington, DC area. We are looking for a highly motivated leader with previous experience and existing customer relationships at USDOT (DOT) who will directly support high-quality delivery, lead capture and sales efforts, develop and execute a DOT growth strategy. The candidate will have established DOT customer relationships, be known among industry partners, and have outstanding personnel management and communication skills. This is a hybrid role consisting of billable work and business development activities. Candidate will lead DOT account customer delivery, sales pipeline development, capture activities, and technical solution development.
Candidate will provide day-to-day consulting services to our DOT customers in service areas such as Software Development, Cloud, DevOps, SaaS/PaaS, Agile Transformation, Digital Modernization and Cybersecurity.
We are especially looking for candidates that have worked at USDOT and have strong client relationships within the transportation client and industry communities.
• Ability to develop close relationships with Indev’s transportations clients and serve as a subject matter expert and leader empowered to drive customer delivery;
• 10+ years experience with capture of IT services work, business development and proposal development, preferably within the transportation market
• Experience with all aspects of capture management, including developing and submitting winning proposals
• Experience managing team of technical and business consultants, establishing management structure and control
• A high level of oral and written communication skills in order to communicate effectively with senior managers, colleagues and other stakeholders
• In-depth knowledge of government IT contracting, acquisition trends and federal customer buying behaviors
• Ability to shape Section L and Section M criteria to maximize scoring
• Excellent negotiation skills
• Strong proposal development expertise with color reviews, developing win themes, discriminators, value propositions and embedding this in the finished proposal product
• Ability to multitask and manage multiple capture actions of small to large IT focused opportunities across multiple customers, multiple capabilities and multiple locations as prime and as a subcontractor.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS TO BE SUCCESSFUL IN THIS ROLE
• Deep customer relationships within the transportation market, preferably DOT
• Proven full life cycle business development and capture experience in the IT domain.
• Domain technical expertise in a relevant technical field such as Agile Software Development, Cloud Engineering, DevOps, and Cybersecurity, in addition to formal management education and experience.
• In-depth proven knowledge of DOT customer mission requirements and IT buying habits is preferred.
• Demonstrate impeccable leadership skills, outstanding business ethics, management rigor, in-depth customer knowledge, superior understanding of industry trends and competitive intelligence, expert pricing strategies and the ability to motivate and retain cleared personnel.
• Highly developed oral and written communication and presentation skills with the ability to convey technical and business concepts to various audiences.
• Ability to handle complex customer situations and interact with all levels of personnel to provide a quick and effective resolution.
Must be a U.S. Citizen and be able to obtain a U.S. Federal government client badge and be required to pass a government Public Trust background investigation.
A CMMI DEV L3, ISO 9001, ISO 20000, and ISO 27001 certified small business, Indev provides Cloud Enablement, Digital Modernization, Agile Transformation, and Cybersecurity Services to the federal market. Rather than simply implementing IT solutions, we combine it with cutting- edge digital creativity and deep industry knowledge to enable your agency to better achieve your mission objectives and critical national security imperatives. We believe in our clients’ missions and understand the challenges you face in serving the American people. This is a direct hire, full time position with salary, commission and benefits. Indev provides a competitive benefits package to include, Medical, Dental, 401k with match, Flexible Spending Account, Paid Time Off, including vacation and holiday pay.
Indev encourages you to submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org