Indev seeks a Contractor for our US Department of Transportation PHMSA client in Washington, DC. This person will be responsible for developing and executing development of enhancements using Oracle Fusion Middleware 12c. Indev seeks candidates with a mix of technical and business experience who hold excellent written communication skills.
• Provide senior level support to a development team producing new functional modules using Oracle Fusion Middleware
• Provide analysis, recommendations, and implementation of code changes and configuration of Oracle Fusion Middleware products, especially Oracle HTTP Server, Oracle Identity Management Server, Database server, Weblogic suite, and JDeveloper
• Assist in architecture design and documentation to support the total business requirements and system interfaces/integration
• Provide support in software engineering activities including design, development, testing, deployment and systems integration
• Build highly scalable and available SOA solution, including test planning of the solution
• Understanding of DevOps for Middleware/SOA solution
• Interface with the client on a weekly basis, and coordinate with other teams and vendors
• Support the completion of project specific tasks within estimated time frames and budget constraints
• Support and resolve identified security vulnerabilities, and be able to integrate security standards and best practices
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
• Experience with of Oracle Fusion Middleware products: Oracle HTTP Server, Oracle Identity Management Server, Database server, Weblogic suite, and JDeveloper
• Experience in development
• Experience in developing in an agile environment, while using best practices of test-driven development
• Experience managing the technical architecture of a government organization
• Experience implementing security procedures to reduce system vulnerabilities
• 10+ years of experience with at least 7 years of specialized in middleware, including:
– extensive experience configuring, administering, tuning, and troubleshooting Oracle Fusion Middleware 12c
– supporting authentication/authorization processes within the Oracle technical framework
– Implementation of Service Oriented Architecture
BS in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Business, or other related scientific or technical discipline.
US Citizenship and Public Trust clearance required. Background check will be performed prior to start of work.
Job Type: Contract (ends April 2024)
Salary: Hourly Rate – $125/Hour
• Day shift
• Monday to Friday
Covid Policy: Indev does not require COVID-19 vaccinations or boosters. Customer site vaccination requirements must be followed when work is performed at a customer site.
A CMMI DEV L3, ISO 9001, ISO 20000, and ISO 27001 certified small business, Indev provides Cloud Enablement, Digital Modernization, Agile Transformation, and Cybersecurity Services to the federal market. Rather than simply implementing IT solutions, we combine it with cutting-edge digital creativity and deep industry knowledge to enable your agency to better achieve your mission objectives and critical national security imperatives. We believe in our clients’ missions and understand the challenges they face in serving the American people. www.indev.com.
Indev encourages you to submit your resume to email@example.com