Lead Business / System Analyst
Washington D.C. metropolitan area
Indev is seeking a Lead Business/System Analyst who can support one of our Department of Homeland Security (DHS), Office of the Chief Information Officer (OCIO) clients. Candidate will have overall responsibility for the execution of the tasks and overall portfolio management.
Candidate will be responsible for envisioning and executing the long-term strategies while working closely with HSI subject matter experts and other stakeholders to find the best path that meets mission objectives. Candidate must be able to work in a fast paced environment and liaise with IT Program Managers, project managers, and mission stakeholders. This is a highly visible role with exposure to a wide range of stakeholders, which will require a combination of technology program and portfolio management and soft people skills to support multiple OCIO projects/programs.
Required Qualifications to be Successful in This Role
- Bachelor’s Degree in IT Systems Engineering, Management Information Systems, Computer Science, or a related academic focus area
- 10+ years of relevant experience (education may not be combined)
- Minimum of 8 years of experience in systems analysis, business process analysis, requirements analysis/gathering, and other project management arena is required
- Experience in project management, CPIC, DHS SELC, ICE SLM, and governance processes throughout the IT investment life cycle
- A concentration in schedule management, financial/contract management, and a professional Project Management Certification is desired
- Possesses ability to manage, track, and report on all tasks assigned in a timely and professional manner
Additional Desired Qualifications to be Successful in This Role
- Experience in SDLC/SELC/SLM release support
- Experience with organizational change management
- Able to handle conflict resolution well, facilitating discussion and alternatives of different approaches
- Strong presentation, communication, and facilitation skills
- Experience in working with Agile development teams in federal environments
Must be a U.S. Citizen, be able to obtain a U.S. Federal government client badge and will be required to pass a government background investigation.