Senior Business Analyst
Washington D.C. metropolitan area
Indev is seeking Senior Business Analysts who are a creative thinkers and problem solvers to join our growing team. You will be joining a truly collaborative team that values new ideas.
These are direct hire, full time positions with excellent salary and benefits. Indev provides a competitive benefits package to include, Medical, Dental, 401k with match, Flexible Spending Account, Short/Long Term Disability, Life Insurance, Paid Time Off, including vacation and holiday pay. Indev will also consider contract/corp to corp/1099 if desired.
The position is in Washington, DC (Navy Yard) supporting the U.S. Department of Transportation.
This effort involves providing support to a DOT mode to consolidate and support all operations and maintenance, development, technical documentation, and technical Tier 2 and 3 helpdesk activities. The primary technologies used are .Net, SQLServer, Drupal, Office 365, SharePoint Online, and Atlassian (i.e., Jira, ServiceDesk, Confluence, BitBucket).
The Senior Business Analyst will work closely with Product Managers and Agile Business Analysts to ensure the timely and effective delivery of all requirements using a Scrum/Kanban approach while working as a key member of an integrated Agile development team. Candidates will be responsible for requirements management, testing, and supporting Atlassian Jira.
- 3+ years experience as a business analyst on iterative software development projects.
- Proven ability to analyze data content, perform and document application testing, establish and update automated testing, and support performance testing assessments.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills that translate well into requirements baselines that both technical experts and business owners can understand.
- Proven ability to provide detailed, comprehensive, testable and traceable process components in several formats including, but not limited to Business Requirements, Functional Requirements, Data Requirements, System Software Specifications, Use Cases, etc.
- Experience with Atlassian Jira software and development projects preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree required
All qualified candidates MUST be able to obtain a Federal Government clearance at the Public Trust level.
Work Authorization Requirement
Position open to candidates who hold H1-B Visas, are Permanent US Residents, or US Citizens