Solution Architect / Technical Lead
Washington D.C. metropolitan area
Indev is seeking Solution Architects/Technical Leads who are a creative thinkers and problem solvers to join our growing team. You will be joining a truly collaborative team that values new ideas.
These are direct hire, full time positions with excellent salary and benefits. Indev provides a competitive benefits package to include, Medical, Dental, 401k with match, Flexible Spending Account, Short/Long Term Disability, Life Insurance, Paid Time Off, including vacation and holiday pay. Indev will also consider contract/corp to corp/1099 if desired.
The position is in Washington, DC (Navy Yard) supporting the U.S. Department of Transportation.
This effort involves providing support to a DOT mode to consolidate and support all operations and maintenance, development, technical documentation, and technical Tier 2 and 3 helpdesk activities. The primary technologies used are .Net, SQLServer, Drupal, Office 365, SharePoint Online, and Atlassian (i.e., Jira, ServiceDesk, Confluence, BitBucket).
The Solution Architect/Technical Lead will work closely with Product Managers and Agile Business Analysts to ensure the timely and effective delivery of all requirements using a Scrum/Kanban approach. The ideal candidate will demonstrate experience successfully creating an overall solution architecture (e.g., conceptual, logical, physical) for on premise/bare metal and cloud-based solutions in Azure and/or AWS.
- 5+ years experience in the technology field, with 2+ years’ experience implementing cloud architecture.
- Proven expertise in minimizing cost while delivering applications that are highly available, scalable, manageable, and secure.
- Preferred Cloud solution architecture certification (ex. AWS Solution Architect – Associate Level).
- Preferred architecture certification such as DODAF, TOGAF, Zachman).
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Science, Math, Management Information Systems, or Related Field
- Note: Master’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Science, Math, Management Information Systems, or Related Field will be considered equivalent to two (2) years of relevant overall work experience
All qualified candidates MUST be able to obtain a Federal Government clearance at the Public Trust level.
Work Authorization Requirement
Position open to candidates who hold H1-B Visas, are Permanent US Residents, or US Citizens